Interview with Lucinda Bailey of Texas Ready
Lucinda Bailey- known as the “Seed Lady” will teach you what to look out for when buying, planting and
storing seeds. For example: if you want to produce enough food to eat, find out why only 10% should be
vegetables, 30% should be root crops, and 60% of your plants should be ground cover crops!
- Find out why you shouldn’t freeze seeds;
- Why you shouldn’t buy seeds sent through the post office;
- How youcan get rid of squash bugs by planting hard shelled squash;
- Did you know that some GMO seeds contain genes from infertile humans (so that the plants that grow from these seeds will be sterile?);
- Find out how many canning jars you really need for a year’s worth of food,
- As well as the best seed saving book you can buy.
[adrotate banner=”4″] [adrotate banner=”6″]