Secure Your Preps, Secure Your Present, Secure Your Future
Joe Nobody believes “…you can have all of the water, food and medical supplies in the world and it won’t do you a bit of good if someone comes and takes them from you. Security has to be the first priority!” As a preparedness author of fiction and non-fiction books, his writings cover defense preparation for when things all fall apart.
In this interview on the Doctor Prepper C.P.R. Talk Show, Joe explains:
- Why must preppers be fully able to defend their families and shelters?
- How do events develop on a critical timeline?
- What do the periods of social grace, realization, desperation, and reorganization mean?
- Is there hope for life to return to “normal” in the future?
- How can we deal with the uncertainty of any future localized, regional, or national event?
Joe’s rules and tests for any type of preparation activity are:
- Do no harm to self or others.
- Always have a dual purpose.
- Recognize that people are the biggest problem in planning and execution.
- Remember that you and your family are people, therefore the biggest problem(s).
- Your equipment and skills must mimic military preparedness (i.e.: easy to use & durable).
- Everything must work at night.
Joe has been listed on Amazon’s Top 100 Best Seller’s List as well as the Top 500 ranking among all Amazon listed authors. With over 1000 Amazon reviews, readers have collectively assessed his works with a 4.3 out of 5-star rating. Over the last two years, his titles have ranked #1 in six different genres, including both fiction and non-fiction categories. Joe’s technical manuals and novels total over 250,000 copies in print.
His appeal to the prepper community is born of his own belief system and experience. He has provided systems, consulting and training for the U.S. Army, Department of Homeland Security, Office of Naval Research, United States Border Patrol as well as several private firms and government agencies. He is currently active in this area, and for the security of his family and ongoing business, wishes to remain anonymous. He has over 30 years of competitive shooting experience including IPSC, NRA, and other related organizations. He has been a firearms instructor and consultant for more than 30 years and holds the rights to a United States Patent for a firearms modification.