Here’s a super-easy DIY project, especially if you’ve got scrap wood that you’ve been saving for a rainy day.
And, let’s be balanced and remember that a couple of people in this world don’t like bang-bangers but enjoy DIYs just as much. So, for those folks:
- Use it as a coat or hat rack.
- Hang it as a piece of contemporary art.
- Use it to hang your latest picket signs.
- Use it as a back-scratcher or as a door mat.
- BONUS: For anti-gun folks, hang it & label it as “An Empty Gun Rack”. That’s artsy, not to mention that if you hang it in clear sight from the outside of your dwelling, it might deter a would-be thief…for several reasons.