Grow Your Own Groceries!
Marjory Wildcraft has been called the “Most Dangerous Woman In America” and is the leader of a growing movement of people becoming free of supermarkets and drugstores by growing, preparing, and preserving their own food and medicine.
Her video series “Grow Your Own Groceries” which helps you create an organic food producing paradise in your backyard
If you are a prepper, why would you study how they grow food in Cuba?
- How much of your own food do you need to grow? What is the biggest mistake you can make when you start growing your own food?
- What are the easiest food sources to grow, and why? (Hint: it’s not what you think it might be.)
- What is the secret to a green thumb?
- Why is being part of a like-minded community so important when it comes to gardening?
- How do you get your kids to understand the need for home butchering?
- What are the top 3 tips for people wanting to setup their own vegetable garden?
Rick Austin, Host
Using sustainable living and home building practices for over 30 years, Rick Austin is a permaculture gardening, solar, and off-grid living expert. Rick’s anecdotal presentations make him a sought-after presenter and speaker.
Secrets of a Survivalist Sponsors
[adrotate banner=”8″] [adrotate banner=”6″] [adrotate banner=”4″] [adrotate banner=”24″]