Post-Collapse Living…From Fear to Fighting
Joe Nobody writes what are the best-selling books for prepper defense.
Joe has been listed on Amazon’s Top 100 Best Seller’s List, as well as the Top 500 ranking among all Amazon listed authors. Joe’s preparedness manuals and novels total over 300,000 copies in print. And over the last three years, his titles have ranked #1 in six different genres, including both fiction and non-fiction categories.
Maybe Joe’s books have been so successful because he speaks from experience.
Before he was an author, Joe provided systems, consulting and training for the U.S. Army, Department of Homeland Security, the Office of Naval Research, and the US Border Patrol, as well as several private firms and government agencies which cannot be disclosed.
- Why did he choose Joe Nobody as a pen name?
- The top 3 most important preps for security?
- The best single survival weapon?
- Why is certain military equipment, not the best available out there for preppers?
- Post collapse, whom should we fear most? (Hint: it’s not gangs of ex-con mauraders…)
- What is Joe Nobody’s greatest single piece of advice to all Preppers?
- Should you plan to bug in or bug out? (Hint: Math)
- Why are most Americans ignorant about how violent, uncaring, and inhumane desperate people become?
- How can your home or bug out location can become a trap?
- Why is salt one of the most simple key preps?
Rick Austin, Host
Using sustainable living and home building practices for over 30 years, Rick Austin is a permaculture gardening, solar, and off-grid living expert. Rick’s anecdotal presentations make him a sought-after presenter and speaker.
Secrets of a Survivalist Sponsors
[adrotate banner=”8″] [adrotate banner=”6″] [adrotate banner=”4″] [adrotate banner=”24″]