BeeKeeping for Preppers with Fred Nichols
Why should Preppers keep bees? What dangers does this present, if any? How much work is it to keep bees? What equipment is required?
- Find out how to use honey bees for security!
- Find out the all the uses for honey as a Prepper.
- Find out how the many ways to extract honey.
- Find out how a prepper can use beeswax beyond just making candles.
- Find out how to extract the wax and take the stickiness out of it.
What are the different types of bee hives and what are the benefits of each? What is Colony Collapse Disorder and what causes it? How can you prevent your bees from getting it? Find out how losing the honey bee as a society will lead to a breakdown of human society. And learn what you can find out from Fred Nichols of Greenhill Bee Supply if you come to Prepper Camp 2015! Find out all this and more in this week’s Secrets of a Survivalist Radio show.
Rick Austin, Host
Using sustainable living and home building practices for over 30 years, Rick Austin is a permaculture gardening, solar, and off-grid living expert. Rick’s anecdotal presentations make him a sought-after presenter and speaker.
Secrets of a Survivalist Sponsors
[adrotate banner=”8″] [adrotate banner=”6″] [adrotate banner=”4″] [adrotate banner=”24″]